Hearing Instrument Practitioner/AudiologistLocation: North Okanagan/ Vernon area
Hearing Instrument Practitioner/Audiologist
North Okanagan/ Vernon area
We are currently looking for a motivated, client driven clinician to join the NexGen Hearing team in the North Okanagan/Vernon area in British Columbia.
We pride ourselves in offering professional and knowledgeable hearing care services with a personal, friendly touch.
If you possess the following skills, you are the candidate we are looking for:
- A passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service.
- The ability to provide the best experience and highest quality care for our clients.
- Strong technical skills with audiometric equipment.
- A keen ability to collaborate with clients and team members is mandatory.
- An understanding of various products and solutions for various degrees of hearing loss.
- A strong belief in one’s skillset and the ability to effectively communicate the solution to the client.
- An understanding of various manufacturer software and Noah.
- Excellent computer skills.
- An organized and methodical mindset.
- Must be in registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory organization.
- At least 1 year of hearing aid dispensing experience.
Our team is our most important resource. We offer a unique and attractive competitive total compensation package which rewards you now, and in the future.
Join the team at NexGen Hearing and apply your skills and develop new ones alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination!If this sounds like the right position for you, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.