Hearing Instrument Practitioner with MLM BeltoneLocation: Vancouver Island (various locations)
Exciting Opportunities on Vancouver Island for Hearing Instrument Practitioners with MLM Beltone
Are you a HIS who is ready to work with the best? Then join an industry leader who has been offering award-winning technology and unsurpassed patient care for over 75 years. Be one of our motivated professionals dedicated to helping the world hear better!
Your main objective will be to professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing-impaired individuals.
Perks we offer include Paid Relocation, Excellent and Flexible Compensation Programs, Signing Bonuses, Health & Dental Benefits, Paid Tuition, Mentorship/Training Bonuses. Our focus is investing in our employees for their continued growth and success! You could be a future leader at Beltone!
Opportunities for advancement
Coverage of Membership Fees and Symposium Fees
Ongoing product training and CCC opportunities
Annual get togethers and ongoing training and professional development
And having a lot of autonomy at an office level in terms of scheduling and the day to day flow.
- Create an exceptional patient experience for the customer by counselling and instructing
- Conduct patient diagnostics by administering hearing evaluations, tests, and/or examinations and making recommendations for the best hearing aid solution for the patient
- Conduct hearing aid fittings, Workers Compensation applications, D.V.A. Reports, Medical Reports, etc.
- Sell hearing aids by educating patients on their hearing loss and the technology available to help them regain the gift of sound, and providing them with a higher quality of life and connectedness
- Provide appropriate follow-up care for all patients including a checkup schedule
- Execute lead generation test opportunities through business networking and outreach within the community
- Ensure repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every patient
- Follow all Beltone policies, procedures and pricing programs
- New grads welcome!
- Must be comfortable with the sales process and have a proven background of success selling hearing aids
- Superior commitment to excellence in patient care and customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment skills
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and respect for both outpatients and our internal staff
- Must be a registered (or have the ability to become a registered) HIS in the Province of British Columbia/Saskatchewan
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Director
Mountain Lakes Management Hearing Inc. LLC
MLM Beltone Hearing
Contact Information(201) 463-1993