Hearing Instrument Practitioner/AudiologistLocation: Vernon
Hearing Life has a rare opportunity for a Hearing Instrument Practitioner/Audiologist to join our Vernon clinic.
Take advantage of a 4-day work week to spend time enjoying the pristine lakes, mountains and great camping opportunities.
This position offers both a relaxed lifestyle and professional challenge in a location which provides an exceptional quality of life with a mix of urban amenities, world-class resorts, and amazing recreational opportunities all situated in a natural setting. Make an impact where you can feel pride and a sense of community.
If you possess the following skills, you are the candidate we are looking for:
- A passion for providing extraordinary levels of customer service.
- Strong technical skills with audiometric equipment and computers.
- Strong communication and sales abilities are required.
- A keen ability to interact professionally with clients and team members.
- Hearing Instrument Practitioner/Audiologist
- Current (or eligible for) registration with CSHBC
If you are interested in discovering more about this exciting position with HearingLife formerly NexGen Hearing, please submit your resume and cover letter to Nikki Nothling at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 236.308.6243.
Contact Information(236) 308-6243