Through our partnership with the Canadian Hearing Instrument Practitioners Society (CHIPS) and the International Hearing Society (IHS), we connect and empower individual members by creating a unified voice to deal with the policy, legislative, regulatory and consumer issues that affect the profession and our patients. Through provincial and national grassroots initiatives, we advance the role of hearing instrument practitioners – thus improving the hearing health and quality of life for British Colombians.
Membership delivers important benefits, paying for itself in the value delivered through:
- Conferences and Professional Growth
- Professional development and advanced learning opportunities, providing continuing competency credits or advanced certifications.
- Professional development and advanced learning opportunities.
- Career and recruitment opportunities.
- Networking and resource sharing.