Hearing Instrument Practitioner/AudiologistLocation: Fort St John and Dawson Creek
Access Hearing Centre is growing! We are currently seeking a full-time Hearing Aid Practitioner/Specialist to join our private practice with locations in both Fort St John and Dawson Creek.
Our goal at Access Hearing Centre is to provide unmatched quality and commitment to patient care when it comes to the identification, treatment, and rehabilitation options for hearing-related health concerns. We provide comprehensive care using state of the art resources and methods. As well as a very supportive and collaborative work environment for all team members.
Clinic Core Values:
- Sincere, helpful, outgoing, and friendly personality.
- Demonstrated professional conduct towards patients, colleagues, and manufacturers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Compassionate in assisting patients with their hearing care needs.
- A team player to enhance and actively promote a positive work environment.
- Accountability for our actions at all times.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Must be a graduate of a recognized Hearing Aid dispensing program and be able to register with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a certified hearing aid dispenser is preferred but not required.
- Class 5 Driver’s license for travel between clinics as needed
- Ability to commute/relocate
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Spending Account
- Input with staffing selection, clinical decisions, equipment choices, and business development.
- Possible moving package or reimbursement for the right candidate.
- Professional association and licensing fee coverage may be available.
- Continued professional development in terms of continuing credit fees can be negotiated.
Fort St John and Dawson Creek both have so much to offer—beautiful outdoor recreation all around us, affordable living, and all of the big city amenities in a smaller, friendly town. There is never a shortage of diverse events and activities to take part in. Whether it be summer or winter, fun is always had. If you love the outdoors and a close-knit community, Fort St John and Dawson Creek will not disappoint.
Check out Energetic City.ca (City of Fort St John) and Dawson Creek.ca for more information.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to