Hearing Instrument Practitioner with NexGen HearingLocation: Victoria, BC
Hearing Instrument Practitioner
Take advantage of this opportunity to join the NexGen Hearing team in Victoria, BC.
We are a fun and friendly team, looking for a Hearing Instrument Practitioner/Audiologist to join us on a part time basis. If you are looking for a career opportunity where your employer values you and your desire for a healthy work-life balance, this is the position for you!
We have a part-time position available for a Hearing Instrument Practitioner/Audiologist to become part of our amazing family.
If you possess the following skills, you are the candidate we are looking for:
- A passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service.
- The ability to provide the best experience and highest quality care for our clients.
- Strong technical skills with audiometric equipment and computers.
- Hearing aid dispensing experience.
- Registration (or eligible to register) with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC
Why should you apply?
- We are offering a unique opportunity for a part-time work schedule
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- Professional fee coverage
- Continued education and team building activities
If this sounds like the right position for you, forward your cover letter and resume to indicate your interest.
Contact Information[email protected]