Western Canadian Symposium March 18 to 20 2020 has been Postponed due to Covid 19. A new date will be released in the coming weeks as we work out the details.
Please remember to cancel your hotel rooms.
CHAPA ask that your registration fee be held for the new date. However, refunds will be issued if requested. This will take some time to process.
Instructions to request your refund will be sent next week.
Please share this message to those in the industry to get the word out ASAP.
We appreciate your patience on this matter.
HIPSBC and CHAPA